6 days/ 5 nights
Large wilderness with hundreds of lakes and rivers, Swedish Lapland is the perfect place for a successful fishing trip. Known for its pikes of good size, northern Sweden is also teeming with shadows, char, trout and perch, and even burbot. The playgrounds are varied, from the simple stream, to the lakes of several kilometers long.
Diversity of fishing grounds and types of fish
Your fishing trip in Lapland will take you to a different fishing spot every day. You can enjoy the best of Lapland and bait different types of fish.
Comfortable accommodation in the heart of the forest
Although the sun never sets in northern lands, you will enjoy peaceful, quiet nights in the heart of the boreal forest. Our wooden chalets of 20m2 are equipped with a double bed ultra comfort, a relaxation area with sofa and a wood stove always ready to purr.
The two saunas are lit daily. Relaxation guaranteed after a day to tease the fish.
Family cuisine, inspired by local gastronomy
In the evening, everyone is in the common room for dinner. We make it a point of honor to cook family dishes ourselves, inspired by local flavors. If you feel like it, we can cook the catch of the day. Fish is one of our main food sources and we can reinvent it every day!
In order to ensure personalized services and a high quality service, we limit the number of participants from 1 to 3 people maximum. You can enjoy the great outdoors and recharge your batteries, without worrying about the hustle and bustle of the outside world.
Fishing trip in Lapland: The all-inclusive without stress
Everything is included in the stay. Just book your plane tickets and we’ll take care of everything else! No stress for transfers, meals and schedule, only you and your fishing rod!
- The cabin of 20m2 (a double bed and a sofa bed in each chalet)
- 4 days of lure fishing on 4 different places
- The saunas from day 1 to day 5
- Full board, dinner from day 1 to breakfast day 6
- One set of sheets and two towels per person
- The toiletries at the camp (obligatory on the site because they are biological and harmless for the environment)
- The transfers
- Fishing licenses
- Boat rental for a day, for fishing on Holmträsk
Not included: flights and alcoholic drinks and sodas.
Price per person:
- For one person: 10 488 SEK
- For 2 people: 9,798 SEK per person
- For 3 people: 9 568 SEK per person
For more information about dates and availability, click hereLike & Share