Your holidays in Lapland
(2 nights minimum)
From the 15th of december to the 15th of April
Far from the mass tourism
Surrounded by the boreal forest, the camp is the perfect mix between wilderness, simplicity and luxury. There is no better place to retreat from your busy modern life and reconnect with yourself and Nature.
Few guests for a high quality service
With its 4 cabins, 2 saunas, 2 dry toilets and the commune house, the lodge insures you an exclusive stay with a maximum of 8 guests at a time. It is your hosts priority to make you feel like at home.
Holidays in Lapland: authentic and close to Nature
Your holidays in Lapland, mean for us experiencing the arctic way of living; observing Nature, snowshoesing, ice-fishing, making a fire in the forest, grilling sausages, watching the sky, as many activities that all Lapland inhabitants practise during their free time.
Stay in accordance with the environment
More than just a lodge, Lapland Retreat tries to be as eco-friendly as possible. No running water nor electricity but warm and cozy cabins, wood-heated saunas and only organic and/or home-made toiletry and household products.
Price: 1050sek per person and per night
- Accomodation in double occupancy in one of our 20m2 wooden cabins
- Buffet breakfast
- Coffee and tea
- Daily sauna (warm up from 3pm everyday)
- 1 set of bed linen
- 1 set of towels per person
- Organic toiletries (shower gel, shampoo, body oil, tooth paste)
- Lunch – 200sek per person
- Diner – 300sek per person
- Snowshoes tour* – 5h with lunch in the tepee included – 950sek per person
- Ice-fishing* – 2h with fika and fishing card included – 600sek per person
- Aurora hunting by snowshoes* – 2h with hot juice included – 500sek per person
*The activities are on demand and according to availability
Cold and dark, that is how is seen Lapland by the darkest minds. But you will see that by dressing the proper way, the cold will not be a problem. And if you are lucky, you might see the lights that kills the the obscurity.